Its a dream come true - a healthy and economical fish dish that will surf you well.
The ingredient of Salmon and ricotta pasta
- 350g dried large spiral pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (200g each) skinless salmon fillets (see note)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, finely shredded
- 120g fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Salmon and ricotta pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender, adding peas for last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook salmon for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Using a fork, flake salmon.
- Add lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil to pasta mixture. Toss to combine. Add salmon and basil. Toss to combine.
- Divide pasta mixture between bowls. Season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with ricotta.
Nutritions of Salmon and ricotta pastacalories: 667.288 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 66 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 78 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 83.12 milligrams sodium