Bring soups and salads to life with a cheesy, golden zucchini noodle topper!
The ingredient of Crispy zoodle soup toppers recipe
- 75g (1 1/2 cups) panko breadcrumbs
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 250g pkt zucchini noodles
- Bought tomato soup
- Cream, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Crispy zoodle soup toppers recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Spray 2 baking trays with oil.
- Combine the panko and parmesan on a plate. Place the flour on a separate plate. Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish.
- Slice zucchini noodles into 12cm-long pieces. Working in batches, toss the noodles in the flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg, allowing excess to drip off. Transfer to the panko mixture and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared trays. Spray with oil. Bake, turning zoodles occasionally, for 10 mins or until golden and crispy. Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with tomato soup and cream, if using.
Nutritions of Crispy zoodle soup toppers recipecalories: