Catering for a kids party is easy with these delicious mini burgers.
The ingredient of Burgers
- 1kg beef mince
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 32 small dinner rolls
The instruction how to make Burgers
- Combine mince, onion, sauce, breadcrumbs, egg and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape 2 tablespoons mixture into patties. Place on a baking paper-lined tray. Cover, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve patties on rolls with caramelised onions and barbecue sauce.
Nutritions of Burgerscalories: 213.905 calories
calories: 4.2 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12.2 grams protein
calories: 23 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 348 milligrams sodium