This healthier pasta salad used yoghurt in place of mayo, and has lots of vegies, for a lighter lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Creamy pasta salad with crispy prosciutto and spring greens recipe
- 350g dried casarecce pasta (see notes)
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1/2 bunch curly kale, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 200g tub plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill sprigs, plus extra to serve (see notes)
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, toasted
The instruction how to make Creamy pasta salad with crispy prosciutto and spring greens recipe
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, adding broccolini and kale in the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place yoghurt, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate. Cool for 2 minutes. Roughly break 2 slices into small pieces.
- Add yoghurt dressing, cucumber, radish and small pieces of prosciutto to pasta mixture. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle salad with pepitas and extra dill. Serve with remaining prosciutto.
Nutritions of Creamy pasta salad with crispy prosciutto and spring greens recipecalories: 530.58 calories
calories: 16.5 grams fat
calories: 5.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21.3 grams protein
calories: 32 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 547 milligrams sodium