Enjoy a twist on the classic steak diane, with this tasty dinner bowl complete with crispy potatoes.
The ingredient of Steak diane dinner bowl
- 4 desiree potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 275g cherry truss tomatoes
- 400g swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 bunch silverbeet, trimmed
- 600g beef rump steak
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 300ml Bulla Cooking Cream
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Steak diane dinner bowl
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 45 minutes, adding tomatoes in the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Add silverbeet to pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just wilted. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Rub remaining oil over steak. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add steak. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Slice.
- Meanwhile, add brandy to pan. Bring to the boil. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cream. Return to the boil. Add any juices from mushroom or steak. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Cook beans in a small saucepan of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Arrange potato, silverbeet, beans, steak, mushroom and tomatoes in serving bowls. Spoon over sauce and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Steak diane dinner bowlcalories: 784.876 calories
calories: 48.7 grams fat
calories: 18.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40.3 grams protein
calories: 131 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 470 milligrams sodium