Everyones favourite entree, the prawn cocktail, has been transformed into a healthy dinner.
The ingredient of Prawn cocktail dinner bowl
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 mini baguette, thinly sliced diagonally (8 slices)
- 750g large green prawns
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 cups finely shredded cos lettuce
- 2 small avocados, halved
- Cornichons, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Prawn cocktail dinner bowl
- Combine vinegar, 1/2 the oil and 1/2 the lemon juice in a large bowl. Add zucchini. Stir to coat. Stand, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in mint.
- Meanwhile, heat a greased barbecue grill or plate on medium-high heat. Combine garlic and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Brush each side of bread with oil mixture. Chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until toasted. Transfer to a plate. Increase heat to high. Drizzle prawns with remaining lemon juice. Sprinkle with paprika. Toss to coat. Cook prawns, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Marie Rose Sauce. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth and combined.
- Arrange lettuce, zucchini salad, avocado, prawns and cornichons in serving bowls. Drizzle with a little sauce. Serve with chargrilled bread and remaining sauce.
Nutritions of Prawn cocktail dinner bowlcalories: 704.094 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 7.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 33.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27.1 grams protein
calories: 156 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1238 milligrams sodium