Light mediterranean flavours turn ordinary grilled chicken into a gourmet dinner. Perfect for any season, this high protein meal is ideal for the whole family.
The ingredient of Lemon and olive chicken with potatoes
- olive oil spray
- 600g small new potatoes, quartered lengthways
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 8 small (750g) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives or black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- reduced-fat tzatziki dip
- steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon and olive chicken with potatoes
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Spray the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place onto a large non-stick baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Place in fridge for 10 minutes, if time permits.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frypan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until almost cooked through.
- Add olives to pan. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add parsley and remaining lemon juice. Stir to combine. Place chicken on serving plates. Spoon over olives and top with a dollop of tzatziki dip. Serve with potatoes and steamed green beans.
Nutritions of Lemon and olive chicken with potatoescalories: 454.1 calories
calories: 21.5 grams fat
calories: 5.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39.5 grams protein
calories: 99.9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 333 milligrams sodium