For quick and easy weeknight meal, try this spicy lemon and garlic pork served with a fresh Mediterranean salad.
The ingredient of Spicy lemon and garlic pork
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Cutlets
- 300g Coles Australian Mediterranean Style Salad
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon and herb dressing
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 50g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Spicy lemon and garlic pork
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and oil in a medium bowl. Season. Add pork and turn to coat.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside, covered, for 5 mins to rest.
- Combine salad mix and dressing in a large bowl. Serve pork and salad sprinkled with parsley and fetta.
Nutritions of Spicy lemon and garlic porkcalories: