This cheats no-bake dessert uses a store-bought sponge cake and a few extra ingredients including lemon curd, pineapple, passionfruit and coconut to create instant wow!
The ingredient of Cheats lemon curd cake
- 450g can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 300ml thickened cream
- 175g lemon curd, plus extra, to drizzle
- 460g pkt unfilled double sponge cake
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Passionfruit pulp, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheats lemon curd cake
- Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup. Use electric beaters to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in the lemon curd.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut each cake in half horizontally. Place 1 cake layer on a serving plate and drizzle with a little of the reserved pineapple syrup. Spread with some of the lemon cream. Top with one-third of the crushed pineapple. Place another cake layer on top. Repeat layering with the pineapple syrup, lemon cream, crushed pineapple and cake layers.
- Spread the remaining lemon cream over the top and side of the layered cake. Press coconut flakes onto the side.
- Drizzle the cake with passionfruit pulp and extra lemon curd just before serving.
Nutritions of Cheats lemon curd cakecalories: