Ready in 30 minutes, this no-cook dessert is layered with ricotta, cookies, lemon butter and a vanilla flavoured dessert mix.
The ingredient of Lemon dessert lasagne recipe
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 16 Dutch speculaas cookies (see notes)
- 1kg fresh ricotta (see notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 100g packet vanilla flavoured dessert mix
- 1/2 cup lemon butter, softened (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatine powder
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon slices, to decorate
- Small fresh mint leaves, to decorate
The instruction how to make Lemon dessert lasagne recipe
- Remove milk from fridge. Stand for 30 minutes to allow to come to room temperature. Arrange biscuits, in a single layer, over the base of a 4cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm (base) baking dish, trimming biscuits to fit if necessary.
- Place ricotta, lemon rind, lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar in a food processor. Process until smooth and combined. Evenly spread ricotta mixture over biscuits. Refrigerate until required.
- Make vanilla dessert, using milk and following packet directions. Whisk in lemon butter. Place boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Whisk gelatine into lemon mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Gently pour lemon mixture over ricotta mixture. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream, vanilla and remaining sugar until just-firm peaks form. Spread cream over lemon layer. Decorate with lemon slices and mint leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon dessert lasagne recipecalories: 464.138 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 17.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 36.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16.1 grams protein
calories: 85 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 470 milligrams sodium