Make a big batch of this fruity iced tea to place in the centre of the table when dining al fresco.
The ingredient of Lemon, mint and passionfruit iced tea
- 8 Dilmah black tea bags
- 2 litres boiling water
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon, scrubbed, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, scrubbed, halved, thinly sliced ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon, mint and passionfruit iced tea
- Place tea bags in a large, heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add sugar. Stir until dissolved. Stir in lemon juice, orange juice and passionfruit pulp. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add mint, lemon and orange slices. Serve over ice.
Nutritions of Lemon, mint and passionfruit iced teacalories: 96.556 calories
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 3.79 milligrams sodium