Sugar and lemon add sweetness and spice to these very nice pancakes.
The ingredient of Basic pancakes with lemon and sugar
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 1/3 cups (580ml) milk
- 80g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Extra melted butter
- Extra caster sugar, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Basic pancakes with lemon and sugar
- Sift flour into a bowl. Add sugar and stir well. Add milk, butter and egg. Whisk until well combined.
- Brush two small non-stick frying pans with a little of the extra melted butter. Heat over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup of mixture to each pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Carefully turn over and cook fro 1 minute.
- Transfer pancakes to a plate and wrap loosely in a clean tea towel to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan between each batch. If you find the pan is getting too hot, reduce heat slightly.
- Serve pancakes with lemon and sugar.
Nutritions of Basic pancakes with lemon and sugarcalories: 634.067 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 86 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 717.16 milligrams sodium