With just a few ingredients, you can whip up these decadent lemon meringue tarts.
The ingredient of Little lemon meringue pies
- 6 frozen Pampas sweet tart cases
- 160ml (2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
The instruction how to make Little lemon meringue pies
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the tart cases on a baking tray. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the condensed milk and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar dissolves.
- Spoon the lemon mixture evenly among the tart cases. Top with meringue mixture. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Little lemon meringue piescalories: 258.598 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 174.58 milligrams sodium