Add this sensational side to your Sunday roast menu.
The ingredient of Herb salad with lemon dressing
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 1 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup trimmed snow pea sprouts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Pinch caster sugar
The instruction how to make Herb salad with lemon dressing
- Make dressing Place lemon juice, oil, mustard and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Place lettuce, avocado, cucumber, parsley, basil and sprouts in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Herb salad with lemon dressingcalories: 131.211 calories
calories: 11.6 grams fat
calories: 2.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 3.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.1 grams protein
calories: 54 milligrams sodium