Create this easy pudding that is low in calories and sugar and ready in 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Lemon and passionfruit delicious pudding
- 75g margarine, melted
- 18g (2/3 cup) Hermesetas SteviaSweet Granules
- 185ml (3/4 cup) reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
- 50ml passionfruit pulp (about 2 passionfruit)
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 50g (1/3 cup) self-raising flour
- Passionfruit pulp, extra, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Lemon and passionfruit delicious pudding
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease six 125ml (1u22152 cup) ovenproof ramekins. Place margarine, stevia, milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, passionfruit pulp, lemon rind and flour in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Use electric beaters to beat the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Fold one-third of the egg white into the lemon mixture. Fold in remaining egg white mixture. Divide among prepared ramekins. Place in a roasting pan. Add enough boiling water to the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set. Serve with extra passionfruit pulp if desired.
Nutritions of Lemon and passionfruit delicious puddingcalories: 237.805 calories
calories: 12.1 grams fat
calories: 2.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 10.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 4.2 grams protein
calories: 56 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 157 milligrams sodium