Lemon juice and parsley are the core ingredients of this simple but tasty marinade for lamb.
The ingredient of Lemon and parsley lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 (200g each) forequarter lamb chops
- 600g nadine potatoes, quartered
- 30g butter
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Lemon and parsley lamb chops
- Combine lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley and 2 tablespoons oil in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add chops. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook potato in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Return to pan. Add butter and onions. Using a fork, lightly crush. Season with pepper. Cover.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove lamb from marinade. Discard marinade. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve lamb with potato mixture.
Nutritions of Lemon and parsley lamb chopscalories: 489.233 calories
calories: 28.1 grams fat
calories: 10.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 19.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37.7 grams protein
calories: 125 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 156 milligrams sodium