The secret to this lemon chicken recipe is the marinade: it offers the perfect balance of citrus and savoury flavours.
The ingredient of Lemon chicken
- 6 (about 120g each) Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 eschallot (shallot), finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Lemon chicken
- Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a separate bowl, combine rosemary, garlic, eschallot and lemon rind and juice. Whisk in the olive oil, then pour over the chicken. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place on a lightly greased roasting tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place marinade in a saucepan and whisk over low heat until slightly reduced and thickened. Serve chicken with the sauce, the herb garden salad and couscous salad.
Nutritions of Lemon chickencalories: 296.838 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams protein
calories: 71 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 50.23 milligrams sodium