Spicy crumbed fish and lemon aioli are the perfect burger combination for a weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Crumbed fish burger with Cajun spice and lemon mayo
- 2 cups (140g) day-old breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 4 x 150g firm white fish pieces, skin removed (such as barramundi)
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (100g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 4 Turkish bread rolls, halved
- mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced, to serve
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Crumbed fish burger with Cajun spice and lemon mayo
- Combine the breadcrumbs and Cajun spice in a large bowl. Working in batches, press the fish into the breadcrumb mixture to coat evenly all over.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the fish in batches for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Toast the bread rolls until golden.
- To serve, spread the mayonnaise mixture over each of the bread roll halves. Top with a little of the lettuce, tomato, onion and a portion of fish. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Crumbed fish burger with Cajun spice and lemon mayocalories: 643.388 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 61 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 97 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 791.28 milligrams sodium