This stunning new version of a family favourite is designed for the Australian summer.
The ingredient of Linguine salad with bocconcini and lemon vinaigrette
- 400g linguine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths diagonally
- 220g cherry bocconcini, drained
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted black olives
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 185ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
The instruction how to make Linguine salad with bocconcini and lemon vinaigrette
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Cool under running water. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle over the oil. Toss to combine.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cook asparagus for 2 minutes or until just tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Use a zester, or a vegetable peeler and a small sharp knife, to cut lemon rind into thin strips. Add to the pasta. Add asparagus, bocconcini, olives, basil, mint and grated lemon rind.
- Whisk the lemon juice and garlic in a bowl. Gradually add the oil in a thin steady stream, whisking constantly until well combined. Pour over the pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Transfer to a large serving platter.
Nutritions of Linguine salad with bocconcini and lemon vinaigrettecalories: 389.57 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 30 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein