These mini lemon panna cotta tarts are perfect for those evenings when youre a little peckish for a sweet treat.
The ingredient of Mini lemon panna cotta tarts recipe
- 3/4 tsp gelatine powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pouring (pure) cream
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (185ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (85g) lemon curd
- 2 x 150g pkts Coles Make At Home Tart Shells*
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring (pure) cream, extra
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 2 pieces cranberry nut nougat, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs pistachios, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Mini lemon panna cotta tarts recipe
- Place 1 tbs of warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the gelatine.
- Combine the cream, lemon rind, sugar, vanilla and milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Add the gelatine mixture to the cream mixture and stir until the gelatine dissolves. Set aside to cool slightly. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl. Add the lemon curd and stir to combine.
- Place the tart shells on a serving plate. Carefully pour the lemon mixture evenly among tart shells. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- Use an electric mixer to whisk the extra cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Spoon cream evenly over tarts. Top with passionfruit pulp and nougat. Sprinkle with pistachio to serve.
Nutritions of Mini lemon panna cotta tarts recipecalories: 260.271 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 80 milligrams sodium