The ingredient of Miso-glazed salmon with ginger buckwheat noodles
- 100ml honey
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste (see note)
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 500g buckwheat noodles
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 (125g each) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots (spring onions)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- Mustard cress, to serve
The instruction how to make Miso-glazed salmon with ginger buckwheat noodles
- Combine honey, miso paste and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together tamari, lime juice, mirin and remaining sesame oil, then set the dressing aside.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions, drain and toss with dressing.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat sunflower oil in an ovenproof frypan over medium heat. Add salmon and fry both sides for 1 minute or until lightly golden. Brush salmon with miso mixture, then transfer pan to oven and roast for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss shallots, nuts and ginger through noodles, then serve with the salmon garnished with mustard cress.
Nutritions of Miso-glazed salmon with ginger buckwheat noodlescalories: 760.737 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1784.04 milligrams sodium