Slurp your way into winter with this easy Sweet potato soup.
The ingredient of Sweet potato soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800g sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 500g sebago potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup pure cream
The instruction how to make Sweet potato soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. sweet potato. Add chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add stock. Season with pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Blend, in batches, until smooth. Return to pan over low heat. Add pure cream. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet potato soupcalories: 363.28 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 1057.75 milligrams sodium