Take tapas into a tasty new realm with this tuna stuffed pepper recipe. Easy to prepare, no one will believe you made them from scratch!
The ingredient of Tuna-stuffed peppers
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 200g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) good-quality mayonnaise
- 220g jar Spanish piquillo peppers*, drained
The instruction how to make Tuna-stuffed peppers
- Place the hard-boiled eggs in a bowl and lightly mash them with a fork.
- Add the tuna, mustard, parsley and mayonnaise and then season with salt and pepper.
- Open the cavity of each pepper, stuff with a little of the filling then arrange on a plate.
Nutritions of Tuna-stuffed pepperscalories: 172.08 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 466.23 milligrams sodium