*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Pizza marinara
- Canola oil spray
- 1 pizza base (thin crust)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried sweet basil
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 125g grated tasty cheese
- 250g marinara seafood mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
The instruction how to make Pizza marinara
- Preheat oven to 220C, Line pizza pan with baking paper and spray with canola oil. Place pizza base on tray and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in fry pan add garlic, anchovies, sweet chili sauce, basil and cherry tomatoes bring to boil then simmer 10 to 15 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread sauce over pizza base. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Scatter marinara mix on top of cheese. Sprinkle with fresh oregano.
- Bake in hot oven 10 - 12 minutes till cheese has melted and cherry tomato have a slightly burnished look on top.
Nutritions of Pizza marinaracalories: