This green soup is low-cal, gluten-free and ready in just 17 minutes!
The ingredient of Green coconut soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 3 green shallots, chopped
- 2cm-piece ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 230g (11/2 cups) frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach, plus extra, to serve
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 500ml (2 cups) gluten-free vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs, plus extra, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
- Sliced fresh red chilli, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Green coconut soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the green shallot, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the peas and spinach and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until peas are tender.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon coconut milk. Add stock, coriander sprigs and remaining coconut milk to pan. Cook for 3 minutes (donu2019t let it boil). Remove from heat. Blitz with a stick blender until smooth. Return to medium heat to warm through.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Drizzle with the reserved coconut milk and extra olive oil. Sprinkle with extra coriander and baby spinach, fried shallots and sliced red chilli, if using.
Nutritions of Green coconut soupcalories: 228.723 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams protein