The ingredient of Tuna-stuffed capsicum (gluten-free)
- 2 large red capsicum, halved, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 5 tablespoons (100ml) good-quality mayonnaise
- 200g wild rocket
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality French dressing
The instruction how to make Tuna-stuffed capsicum (gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Place capsicum on a baking tray, cut-side up, drizzle with oil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- To make filling, place tuna, egg, capers and half the chives in a bowl. Add enough mayonnaise to bind, and season with salt and pepper.
- When capsicum are cool, fill cavities with the tuna mixture.
- Toss salad leaves with half the dressing and place on serving plates with capsicum. Drizzle with remaining dressing, and garnish with remaining chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Tuna-stuffed capsicum (gluten-free)calories: 418.489 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 24 grams protein
calories: 136 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 941.22 milligrams sodium