The ingredient of Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 6 large big potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, ground
- 3 large bay leaves
- Whole mushrooms (230 g in jar), sliced
- 500 g fresh button mushrooms button, peeled then sliced
- 1 heap tbsp of fresh dill, chopped
- 300 ml thickened cream
- Vegeta gourmet stock seasoning
- 4 boiled eggs
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour mixed with a little water
The instruction how to make Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe
- Heat little oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add caraway seeds stir then add potatoes, bay leaves and slowly pour in about 2L boiling water.
- Cover with lid and simmer until the potatoes start soften then add both mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Pick out the bay leaves. Add thickened cream, dill and slowly pour in cornflour mixed with little water. Keep stirring and cook until bubbling and the soup thickens.
- Taste and season with Vegeta, salt and pepper.
- Serve on a plate and top with halved cooked egg.
Nutritions of Creamy Mushroom Soup recipecalories: