This noodle soup can be on the table in just 15 minutes with a few shortcut ingredients and some fresh extras on top.
The ingredient of Chicken and udon noodle soup recipe
- 1/3 cup (95g) miso paste
- 270g udon noodles
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat coarsely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 500g frozen edamame or broad beans, thawed, peeled
The instruction how to make Chicken and udon noodle soup recipe
- Combine the miso paste and 6 cups (1.5L) water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add noodles and cook for 10 mins or until tender. Remove from heat. Add the chicken, carrot and edamame or broad beans and stir to combine.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken and udon noodle soup recipecalories: 587.94 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 55 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 1448 milligrams sodium