Once youve tried this ingenious packet soup hack, youll never look back. This delicious vegan cauliflower and broccoli soup makes the perfect midweek dinner.
The ingredient of Quick cauliflower and broccoli soup recipe
- 2 x 430g Coles Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup Pouches
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Classic Olive Oil
- 150g pkt Coles Australian Cauliflower & Broccoli Florets
- 120g Coles Natureu2019s Kitchen Tofu, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- Basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick cauliflower and broccoli soup recipe
- Heat the soup following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and broccoli. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the vegetables are browned and tender. Transfer to a plate. Heat half the remaining oil in the pan. Add the tofu and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until crisp and golden all over.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Top with the cauliflower and broccoli, tofu and basil. Drizzle with the remaining oil to serve.
Nutritions of Quick cauliflower and broccoli soup recipecalories: 274.85 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 10 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 548 milligrams sodium