Recreate your favourite Thai takeaway with this creamy coconut, beef and noodle soup.
The ingredient of Thai beef noodle soup
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles
- 600g Coles Australian Beef Scotch Fillet, trimmed
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (1L) Campbells Real Soup Base - Asian
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai beef noodle soup
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins to soften. Drain.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Season steaks. Cook for 2-3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add spring onion and cook for 2 mins. Add soup base. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 mins. Add snow peas, lime juice and coconut milk and simmer for 5 mins or until heated through.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls. Ladle soup over the noodles. Top with beef, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Thai beef noodle soupcalories: