A nourishing pumpkin soup to keep you warm this winter.
The ingredient of Classic pumpkin soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, chopped, washed, dried
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1.25kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Changs Fried Noodles, to serve
The instruction how to make Classic pumpkin soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, stock and water. Cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Blend soup in batches. Return to saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Classic pumpkin soupcalories: 404.149 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 800.3 milligrams sodium