Heres a hearty Thai red curry soup to warm up your insides and fill you up!
The ingredient of Thai red curry soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 410g can baby corn, drained, thinly sliced diagonally
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai red curry soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add chicken. Stir to coat. Add stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add broccoli, beans, corn and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through. Stir in fish sauce. Sprinkle with coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Thai red curry soupcalories: 594.154 calories
calories: 37.8 grams fat
calories: 22 grams saturated fat
calories: 24.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35.8 grams protein
calories: 98 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2251 milligrams sodium