This fast and fresh Mexican-style seafood soup makes the perfect weeknight dinner - ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Mexican-style seafood soup recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 200g jar taco sauce
- 4 cups (1L) Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 500g thawed seafood marinara mix (from the deli)
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Mexican-style seafood soup recipe
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until the onion softens.
- Add the corn, taco sauce and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 5 mins or until the vegetables are tender. Add the marinara mix and cook, uncovered, for 3 mins or until the seafood changes colour and is just cooked through.
- Divide the soup evenly among serving bowls. Top with avocado. Season to serve.
Nutritions of Mexican-style seafood soup recipecalories: 333.405 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 1545 milligrams sodium