We love these brownies and think they are so simple to make. Try them and tell us what you think.
The ingredient of The best brownies
- Melted butter or margarine, for greasing
- 125g butter, chopped
- 200g (1 cup, firmly packed) soft brown sugar
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g (1 1/4 cup) walnuts
The instruction how to make The best brownies
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease an 18 x 28cm cake tin with the melted butter or margarine and line the base of the pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter, brown sugar and chocolate in a large saucepan and stir over medium heat until well combined (see microwave tip).
- Remove from heat and beat in the eggs using a wooden spoon.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder into the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until firm and until a few crumbs cling to a skewer when its inserted into the centre.
Nutritions of The best browniescalories: