This steak salad with roast potatoes, green beans and tangy dressing is an easy and delicious gluten-free meal to throw together at the last mintue.
The ingredient of Best steak salad (gluten-free)
- 650g chat potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra for potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g thick beef sirloin steak
- 300g thin green beans, trimmed, blanched, refreshed in cold water
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Best steak salad (gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray and roast for 20-25 minutes until cooked.
- Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in a dish with half the garlic. Season, then add steak and coat in the mixture. Set aside.
- Place the green beans, red onion and halved cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, horseradish, and remaining oil and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat a chargrill over high heat. When hot, cook steak for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly and toss with salad ingredients and roast potatoes. Drizzle with the dressing, then sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritions of Best steak salad (gluten-free)calories: 586.745 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 299.45 milligrams sodium