Italian for "cured meats and vegetables", this is antipasti at its tastiest best.
The ingredient of Salumi & verdura
- 3 large zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 large eggplant, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch of crushed garlic
- Pinch of dried red chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 100g sliced sopressa salami
- 170g sliced smoked salmon, torn
- 220g cherry bocconcini, drained
- 150g kalamata olives
- 125g pkt grissini
The instruction how to make Salumi & verdura
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray the zucchini and eggplant with oil. Cook the zucchini for 2 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook the eggplant for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to the plate.
- Combine extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic and chilli flakes, if desired, in a bowl. Place a layer of eggplant in a large glass or ceramic dish. Drizzle over some of the garlic mixture. Continue layering with zucchini, remaining eggplant and garlic mixture. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Cook the asparagus in a large frying pan of salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Arrange eggplant, zucchini, asparagus, salami, salmon, bocconcini and olives on a serving platter. Serve with grissini.
Nutritions of Salumi & verduracalories: 395.067 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 41 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1318.62 milligrams sodium