Throw together our superfood fried rice in just minutes for a quick midweek meal.
The ingredient of Easy superfood fried rice
- 2 x 250g pkts 7 Ancient Grains microwave rice mix (or microwave brown rice and quinoa mix)
- 300g mixed mushrooms (halved, if large)
- 350g pkt Australian superfood vegetable mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 4 eggs
The instruction how to make Easy superfood fried rice
- Heat the rice following the packet directions. Set aside.
- Heat a lightly oiled wok over high heat. Stir-fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened and golden. Season. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium-high. Stir-fry the vegetable mix for 3 minutes. Add the tamari and warmed rice. Return mushrooms to wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until rice is heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat a lightly oiled large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the whites are just set.
- Divide the rice mixture among serving plates and top each with a fried egg.
Nutritions of Easy superfood fried ricecalories: 346.55 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams protein