Eating fish three times a week is easy with this delicious snapper and potato salad recipe.
The ingredient of Snapper with potato salad
- 500g potatoes, peeled
- 4 x 150g snapper fillets
- olive oil spray
- 50g baby spinach leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers
The instruction how to make Snapper with potato salad
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water over medium-high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool. Slice.
- To make dressing: Combine ingredients, and salt and pepper, in a bowl. Whisk. Pour over potatoes. Toss.
- Spray fish with oil. Season. Cook in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Arrange potatoes, spinach and snapper on plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Snapper with potato saladcalories: 309.744 calories
calories: 12.8 grams fat
calories: 2.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.5 grams protein
calories: 91.5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 277 milligrams sodium