This healthy salmon tray bake is perfect for midweek feeding or weekend entertaining.
The ingredient of Easy salmon, fennel and olive tray bake
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, sliced lengthways (fronds reserved)
- 1/2 cup Sicilian olives
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 300g baby red potatoes, cut into 5mm slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 4 x 150g boneless salmon fillets (skin on)
- 2 small oranges, sliced
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy salmon, fennel and olive tray bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place fennel, olives, onion and potato on prepared tray. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and garlic in a jug. Pour over vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes or until fennel and potato are tender.
- Arrange salmon, skin-side down, and orange slices on top of vegetables. Bake for a further for 10 minutes, for medium, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Combine mustard and remaining oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Drizzle over salmon. Sprinkle with dill and reserved fennel fronds. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Easy salmon, fennel and olive tray bakecalories: 521.259 calories
calories: 30.9 grams fat
calories: 6.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 21.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36.2 grams protein
calories: 94 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 395 milligrams sodium