Youll not only love this tasty afternoon snack, youll also love how amazing your home will smell as they bake!
The ingredient of Easy baked apple pies recipe
- 6 Royal Gala, Smitten or Granny Smith apples, cored
- 10g Nuttelex spread, melted
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 40g Nuttelex spread, extra, softened
- 1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds
- 2 tbs brown sugar
The instruction how to make Easy baked apple pies recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut the apples in half lengthways. Place, cut-side down, on a chopping board. Use a small sharp knife to score apple halves at 5mm intervals (donu2019t cut all the way through).
- Place apple halves, cut-side down, on the lined tray. Brush with melted Nuttelex. Sprinkle with caster sugar. Bake for 20 mins or until tender.
- Combine softened Nuttelex, flour, almond and brown sugar in a bowl. Sprinkle over apple halves, pressing into the slices. Bake for 10 mins or until the topping is golden.
Nutritions of Easy baked apple pies recipecalories: