Try this addictive combination of roast lamb, pumpkin and hommus for your next dinner.
The ingredient of Roast lamb with pumpkin, beans and hommus
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large bunch rosemary
- 1.5kg easy-carve lamb leg
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into large chunks
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 125g hommus dip, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast lamb with pumpkin, beans and hommus
- Position 1 shelf above the centre in oven and another below the centre. Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lightly grease a roasting pan. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, garlic and sea salt in a small bowl. Remove leaves from 1 sprig rosemary. Roughly chop. Stir into oil mixture. Rub lamb all over with oil mixture.
- Place remaining rosemary sprigs in roasting pan. Place lamb on top. Roast, uncovered, on top shelf, for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a separate roasting pan in oven. Add pumpkin. Season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Transfer lamb to bottom shelf and place pumpkin on top shelf. Roast lamb and pumpkin for 35 to 40 minutes for medium lamb or until cooked to your liking. Remove lamb from oven. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, increase oven to 230u00b0C and roast pumpkin for a further 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes or until bright green. Drain and place in a bowl. Top with butter and gently toss to combine.
- Slice lamb across the grain. Arrange lamb, pumpkin and green beans on plates. Serve with hommus.
Nutritions of Roast lamb with pumpkin, beans and hommuscalories: 831.242 calories
calories: 52 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 69 grams protein
calories: 221 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 576.82 milligrams sodium