This colourful summer steak salad is quick and easy to prepare.
The ingredient of Beef, tomato and bocconcini salad recipe
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Sourdough Baguette*, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 500g mixed tomatoes, halved
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry bocconcini, coarsely torn
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef, tomato and bocconcini salad recipe
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine the butter and garlic in a small bowl. Season. Brush the baguette slices evenly with half the butter mixture. Brush the beef with the remaining butter mixture. Season.
- Cook beef for 3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the baguette slices on the grill for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly toasted
- Divide tomato, rocket, avocado and bocconcini among serving plates. Thinly slice beef. Arrange over the salad. Whisk the oil and vinegar in a bowl. Season. Drizzle over the salad. Serve with the baguette slices.
Nutritions of Beef, tomato and bocconcini salad recipecalories: 574.078 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 532 milligrams sodium