Keep the kids occupied with this sweet afternoon project. They can have fun decorating these easy no-bake bunny biscuits.
The ingredient of Easy no-bake bunny biscuits recipe
- 250g packet milk arrowroot biscuits
- 150g CADBURY Baking Milk Chocolate, melted (see note)
- 150g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted (see note)
- 1/3 cup bright strands sprinkles
- 1/2 x 300g packet Cadbury Clinkers, halved
The instruction how to make Easy no-bake bunny biscuits recipe
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place biscuits on prepared trays. Spread biscuits with either melted milk or white chocolate. Scatter with sprinkles.
- Dip ends of Clinkers halves into matching melted chocolate. Stick 2 Clinkers onto each biscuit to form ears. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Serve.
Nutritions of Easy no-bake bunny biscuits recipecalories: 122.607 calories
calories: 5.2 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 17.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.5 grams protein
calories: 3 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 33 milligrams sodium