Avocado makes these brownies really fudgy and not so naughty. Theyre gluten-free and dairy-free too!
The ingredient of Fudgy avocado brownies
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 30g (1/4 cup) cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 75g (1/2 cup) almond meal
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) coconut sugar
- 200g walnuts, toasted, chopped
The instruction how to make Fudgy avocado brownies
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a square 20cm (base measurement) cake pan with baking paper, allowing the paper to overhang the sides. (This makes it easier to remove the brownie from the pan.)
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (donu2019t let bowl touch water), stirring occasionally.
- Process the avocado, eggs, cacao and salt in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Fold through the almond meal, sugar and chocolate until combined. Fold through the walnuts. Spoon into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool in the pan, then slice.
Nutritions of Fudgy avocado browniescalories: