Give this fuss-free frittata recipe a go. Using just 5-ingredients, the chef will enjoy making this bacon and leek frittata as much as everyone will be eating it.
The ingredient of Easy bacon and leek frittata recipe
- 6 rashers Coles Short Cut Rindless Bacon, chopped
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 10 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Coles Thickened Cream
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
The instruction how to make Easy bacon and leek frittata recipe
- Place a greased 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and leek. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the bacon is browned and the leek softens.
- Preheat grill on high. Whisk the eggs and cream in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the bacon mixture in the pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 7 mins or until the egg is almost set. Cook under the grill for 5 mins or until golden and set.
- Place the tomatoes on a lined baking tray. Cook under the grill for 2 mins or until the skins start to split. Top the frittata with the tomatoes. Season. Cut the frittata into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Easy bacon and leek frittata recipecalories: 519.825 calories
calories: 41 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 1082 milligrams sodium