Make your own brekkie with this homemade granola recipe.
The ingredient of Homemade granola recipe
- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (80g) natural almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (25g) shredded coconut
- Milk, to serve
- Mixed berries, to serve
- Sliced banana, to serve
The instruction how to make Homemade granola recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a roasting pan and line with baking paper.
- Combine the oats, almond, walnut, pepitas and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Whisk coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a jug. Add to oat mixture in the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over prepared pan. Bake, stirring every 5 mins, for 20 mins or until golden, adding shredded coconut for the last 5 mins of cooking. Set aside in the pan to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container.
- Divide among serving bowls. Serve with the milk, berries and banana.
Nutritions of Homemade granola recipecalories: 244.497 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 3 milligrams sodium