Juicy salmon fillets team deliciously with low-cal, low-fat pak choy in this Asian-inspired recipe.
The ingredient of Ginger and chilli baked salmon recipe
- 2 spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 4 Coles Australian Salmon Skin-On Portions
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 bunch pak choy, halved
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Ginger and chilli baked salmon recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u02daC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the spring onion in a small bowl. Cover with iced water. Set aside for 10 mins to curl. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 tbs of the oil with the lemongrass paste in a small bowl. Rub evenly over the salmon. Place salmon on lined tray. Sprinkle with the ginger and chilli, if using. Cook for 8 mins. Add pak choy to the tray and drizzle with 1 tbs oil. Cook for a further 2 mins or until the pak choy is wilted and the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle salmon with spring onion curls, coriander and bean sprouts. Drizzle with the remaining oil. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Ginger and chilli baked salmon recipecalories: