Mongolian lamb turned mini rissoles! This easy dinner with noodles, vegetables and an addictive Asian dressing will be a hit with the family.
The ingredient of Mongolian lamb rissoles recipe
- 500g lamb mince
- 25g (1/2 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced, plus 4 extra, thickly sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 150g snow peas, halved diagonally
- 225g dried egg noodles
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 11/2 teaspoon cornflour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice
The instruction how to make Mongolian lamb rissoles recipe
- Combine the lamb, breadcrumbs, shallot, garlic, ginger and egg in a bowl. Season. Use dampened hands to mix until well combined. Divide into 12 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook rissoles for 5-6 minutes each side or until browned all over. Transfer to a baking tray. Drain excess fat from pan, leaving about 1 tbs. Heat over mediumhigh heat. Add extra shallot and snow peas. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- To make the sauce, stir cornflour and 1 tbs of water in a jug until smooth. Set aside. Heat the pan over medium heat. Add remaining water, sauces, wine, oil, paste and five spice. Stir to combine. Stir in the cornflour mixture. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Return rissoles to the pan and turn to coat in the sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes to develop the flavours and heat through. Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with vegies and rissoles. Drizzle with the sauce mixture from the pan and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Mongolian lamb rissoles recipecalories: 513.611 calories
calories: 15.7 grams fat
calories: 4.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.8 grams protein