Weve swapped sugar for honey to make these nutty chocolate bliss balls a little kinder on your body.
The ingredient of Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- 120g dry-roasted almonds
- 100g peanut butter
- 70g raw honey
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Good-quality dark chocolate, melted, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Place almonds in a food processor or high-powered blender and process until a ground meal consistency.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cacao and cinnamon. Blend, gradually increasing the speed and scraping down side with a spatula as needed, until the mixture comes together and reaches a consistency that can be rolled.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Drizzle over the chocolate. Transfer to prepared tray. Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm then serve.
Nutritions of Peanut butter brownie bliss ballscalories: 99.185 calories
calories: 6.8 grams fat
calories: 1.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.8 grams protein