With only 4 ingredients - Mars bar, Rice Bubbles, chocolate and butter - and just 5 minutes of cooking, this chocolate party cake is the easiest ever.
The ingredient of Giant Mars bar crackle cake recipe
- 6 x 53g Mars bars, coarsely chopped, plus 1 extra, sliced
- 160g butter, chopped
- 210g (6 cups) Kelloggu2019s Rice Bubbles
- 180g pkt milk chocolate, melted
The instruction how to make Giant Mars bar crackle cake recipe
- Line the base of a 1.1L (5 cup) fluted pan or bowl with baking paper.
- Combine the chopped Mars bars and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted and combined (the mixture wonu2019t become completely smooth).
- Place the Rice Bubbles in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour over the Mars bar mixture and stir until well combined.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the mixture into the prepared pan or bowl, pressing gently but firmly into the side of pan. When you have reached the top edge, start piling the mixture in centre until pan is filled. Press gently so the mixture holds together.
- Place the crackle cake in the fridge for 6 hours or until completely set (it will appear set sooner, but it takes this long for the centre to set).
- Use a flat-bladed knife to loosen the cake from the edge of the pan and gently transfer to a serving plate, removing paper from the base of the cake. Drizzle over half the melted chocolate. Top with the extra Mars bar slices. Drizzle over the remaining chocolate. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Giant Mars bar crackle cake recipecalories: